How To Send Message to Group of Users?
Sending messages to more than one user or groups in your list is known as message broadcasting. You can use the following steps to send your message to multiple users:
- If you have minimized your messenger to the notification area, restore RealPopup main window.
- Use one of these two methods to access the Send Broadcast Message window:
- By right-clicking the user group and selecting the option Send Message to Group. Obviously, you should be right-clicking the user group whose members are the expected to receive your broadcasted message.
- By right-clicking a user name in the targeted group and selecting the option Send Broadcast Message from the context menu.
- Everyone – this choice selects all the users in the list.
- Online – this choice selects only online users.
- Offline – this choice selects only offline users. The option No one allows you to cancel your selection.
- Click Send.
- Press ENTER on the keyboard.
As we have already explained, you can send messages with multiple lines. Just use the default key combination CTRL+ENTER to start a new line whenever you need it.
The default keyboard shortcuts or hot keys can be fully customized as per your preferences by opening the Hot Key configuration tab of the Settings dialog box.